Monday 12 November 2012

Pretty Little Christmas Ideas


I can't understand why people panic so much about Christmas shopping. What do you buy for the girl who has everything? Have I spent enough money? Is buying a voucher going to look like I've not made an effort? If I do my shopping online will it turn up in time? Well, I have 5 words for you worriers:


Don't hide away behind a computer for all of your Christmas shopping (although ASOS do have some amazing deals so I shall condone that). Get over your fear of Christmas shopping and get into the stores as quickly as possible to get your hands on some amazing deals. 

I just couldn't contain my excitement when I was walking around the shops starting my Christmas shopping! There's so many great deals and exciting offers out there that I like to make the most of as a personal treat as well as gifts for my friends and family. I've put a few amazing gift ideas together so if you're struggling on what to get or if you're looking to grab yourself a beauty bargain then hopefully this will give you some inspiration!



So those are just a select few of my favourite gift ideas that any girl would love! After picking my boyfriends brain I will put together a few ideas of what to buy the men in your life - don't hold me to this though, we all know how awkward men can be! In the mean time, get out there and see what other bargains there are and stay organised! No one likes a stressful Christmas!



8 comments:

  1. You have some really nice present ideas here :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vicky (: glad you like it! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great christmas idead love the MAC sets!

    I'm running a GIVEAWAY on my blog check it out!

    pocockins.blogspot.com
    Sophie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love these ideas! i was looking for something to buy my sister :D
    xxx

    http://beautybyalexiajade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like them Alexia! I've gone mad for gift sets this year!

      Delete
  5. These are some very nice ideas. I have a secret santa to do and might take this post as a great hint of ideas :) thanks

    www.mintyessence.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you I'm glad you like it! I got the Floozy Lip Balms for my secret santa, they're so cute.

    xx

    ReplyDelete